Files On-the-Go comes with a web server. If the web server is enabled, you may upload a file directly to the application using a web browser.
Please note that ONLY computers on the SAME WiFi network shared by the iPhone can access this application's web server.
Please perform the following steps to upload a file:
- Start the Files On-the-Go application on your iPhone. (The application must be running in order to upload files.)
- Check that the application's web server is running. Select the Web Browser tab. The web server should be ON and a url should be listed (e.g. http://192.168.10.100:8080).
- Open a web browser from a computer on the same WiFi network shared by the iPhone.
- Navigate to this application's web server. You can find the address by looking at the Web Browser tab.
- Navigate to the folder that you want to upload the file to. (You may also create new sub-folders by selecting New Folder from the Action list in the upper right corner.)
- Select Upload File from the Action list in the upper right corner and click go.
- Browse for the file that you want to upload and click Upload.
Your file will be uploaded and saved into the current folder.